Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Poetry of Sarah Palin


Sarah Palin's run-on sentences are longer than mine (but reach no conclusion).  They make excellent poetry however.  Consider the following based on a completely unedited, straight-up Palinism:


My name? Like me -- I had known what I was doing
  by
Sarah Palin

I think
   he diminished himself by
     even mentioning
       my name.
How does he even know
       my name?
I mean
   aren’t these guys
      supposed to be these
         big
         wig elites
            who don’t waste their time on
the little people
        like me --
me
   representing the
      average American who,
   yeah
      I did say
         in Alaska you can see Russia
             from our land
                base and
      I was making
          the point that
             we are strategically located
             on the globe and when it comes to
                   transportation corridors and
                   resources that are
                        shared and
                        fought over [in] Alaska and
      I as the governor
          had known what I was doing in
             dealing with
                 some
                     international issues that
                     had to do with our
                           resources that
                               could
                                  help
                                     secure
                                        the nation.

No comments:

Search This Blog